Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looks haunted…therefore it must be haunted.

Since I recently moved into the area I have been hearing quite a few stories about a forest located nearby that is supposedly haunted. Like any young male resident in a new town I was intrigued at the idea of a haunted forest so close to home. Also, possibly because I had been watching back to back to back episodes of Supernatural, I was determined to find out exactly where this forest was located and to make a visit and photograph some of the demonic entities that most likely existed in this labyrinth of evil trees.

A tip from a long time resident pointed me to the intersection of Salem Rd & Rossland Rd and that from there the haunted forest can be seen on the north east side of the intersection. At first glance, the haunted forest looked more like a gathering of trees as opposed to a forest. I decided I needed to fully investigate the location to determine it’s hauntedness. So I decided to come back the following night after work with my digicam and some homemade religion-free holy water….for protection of course.

My plans changed that night. I had decided to drive by the forest on my way home from work. When I got there...a thick mist was building...the same mist you usually see in movies right before something bad happens to one of the characters. The following pics were taken that evening at around sunset. After studying those pics I came to the conclusion there was no way in hell that I was going to walk into that forest at night. From the pics alone I can clearly tell that it looks like a haunted forest, therefore it must be haunted.






1 comment:

  1. I've seen that a few times.. must have been intense.

    ReplyDelete